Our son, Liam, decided to arrive 2 weeks early and was born at 4:20 a.m. on July 26. All I can say now is I highly under-anticipated how difficult labor would be, but 'twas worth every second. We are in love! Full story later this week.
congrats!! You'll have to clarify the labor deal...I'm curious always about experiences since I have yet to "pop" one out (understatement of the year) yet and love to hear how it went for others!
9 comments:
How funny. I was just saying to someone yesterday (Saturday) that he could arrive any minute!
Congrats!Let me know if you need anything :-D
Congratulations!!!
I simply cannot believe how adorable he is! Congratulations!
Can't wait to meet the little man! Hope you're all doing great! :)
A huge congratulations from us! (All the cool kids are born two weeks early, you know.)
Sheri, Paul & A.
What a sweet, alert little baby! : )
congrats!! You'll have to clarify the labor deal...I'm curious always about experiences since I have yet to "pop" one out (understatement of the year) yet and love to hear how it went for others!
awwe congrats!
Congrads!!
Post a Comment