Wow...it's been awhile, hasn't it! I'm still alive and the boy is doing great. I had my 24-week check-up this week and everything looked good, which I'm always thankful for.
Now that I'm 24 weeks, I've officially reached viability! This means that it's actually possible for your baby to survive if he's born prematurely (as a result, it's also the point in a pregnancy where abortions are no longer legally performed). Of course, nobody around here is HOPING for baby T to come out at 24 weeks, trust me. However, it's always fun to reach another milestone. My belly has really grown, too; I need to post some new pics. I've been avoiding cameras lately because I feel like a giant tub of lard, but I know I'll totally regret it if I don't take regular pics.
Brad and I just came back from a wonderful 4-day trip to Tennessee, where we chose to take our last pre-baby vacation. We had a great time eating our way through the state and doing a variety of touristy things. The two highlights of the trip were touring the Country Music Hall of Fame in Nashville, which is SO cool even if you're not a country music fan, and visiting the Jack Daniels Distillery in Lynchburg. I'm not a big fan of whiskey, but I have a whole new respect for it now after seeing how JD is made. We also walked around the campus of Vanderbilt, where I daydreamed about the southern belle I could have been (I was accepted to Vandy for undergrad and almost went there).
I now have a weekend-long date with a miserable paper on branding in the airline industry, due Monday. Up until this point, the workload in my master's program hasn't been too bad, but I'm in a killer class right now that just won't end. I am SO looking forward to April 30.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment