Sunday, March 15, 2009

Update

Thanks to all of you for your sweet comments! Sometimes I wonder if anyone reads this thing anymore (which is my fault, since I've been such a lame blogger over the past few years). So it's nice to know that people still are!

Baby boy and I are doing well. At nearly 20 weeks, I'm starting to feel his kicks and punches a little more regularly now, which is so fun. I can usually guarantee a few jabs about 15 minutes after I eat a meal, but only him when I'm sitting down and relaxing. When I'm up and moving around, my activity must rock him to sleep! I foresee a LOT of walks after he's born! :)

Other than that, I'm feeling pretty good and have pretty much outgrown all of my regular clothes. I do think it's a little scary that I'm already looking this big at 19 and a half weeks. My friends say it's because I'm five feet tall...there's nowhere else for him to go but OUT!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Look at you, little mama. So exciting!

Unknown said...

Hi Alison! Thanks for lurking around my blog. I go today for my US and I am so excited to find out just who exactly is in there! Now, I had an extremely vivid dream the other day that they confirmed I'm having twins...since your dream was accurate, will mine be too!? Ha ha. It's nice to find others around the same week as me, I'll definitely be stopping by to see how you're doing.