
Yep...NO doubt about it that little cookie is a "he." (BTW, the picture above is your standard boring head shot, since I'm not about to post pics of our poor kid's pee pee on my blog.) We are so excited! Honestly, I've known it was a boy since I first saw two lines on the pregnancy test. It was confirmed this weekend when I had a very vivid dream that we had our ultrasound and it was a boy. So it was no surprise to me! And even though I would have been perfectly happy either way, I kinda secretly wanted a boy. So I am absolutely thrilled. And Brad is beside himself! He's already bookmarking webpages of Godzilla toys.
Everything looks nice and healthy. All fingers and toes appear to be attached, as does a brain, a heart and a spine (which looks mega-creepy on the ultrasound). And I'm definitely starting to feel him kick the crap outta me!
On that note, I have so much work to do this week it's insane, so I'd better quit blogging and be productive. Mama out!!

6 comments:
Congrads!!
Yay! And he's such a cute boy too!
Hooray! Great news all around! I highly recommend these, or something similar:
http://www.uncommongoods.com/item/item.jsp?itemId=13271&engine=adwords!4397&keyword=%28pee+pee+teepee%29&match_type=&9gtype=search&9gkw=pee%20pee%20teepee&9gad=3274406427&9gag=329038381&gclid=CLfM8Ly4nZkCFQpuGgodXDWoCQ
Sheri - that's too funny. As soon as I told another friend we were having a boy, she brought up pee pee teepees too. They're much cuter than I thought they'd be!
awwe congrats! how exciting!
I'm WAy behind, but congrats on the baby boy! That's so exciting!
Post a Comment