I did not think life could get any weirder after this, but apparently it can. Last night Brad and I randomly became witnesses to a crime...and by randomly I mean it happened on our front porch! I can't get into details due to ongoing investigations and all that crap (yeah, seriously) but I will say that our Saturday night did not turn into the peaceful, get-well-Alison evening we had planned for. Between fire trucks surrounding our house in August and cop cars (four of 'em) surrounding our house last night, we can only wonder what the neighbors think of us. I swear we live in a nice, peaceful neighborhood. ::sigh::
Anyway, due to all the stress of the evening, my silly little cold turned into a 102-degree fever at about 2 a.m. I can't even remember the last time I had a fever and trust me, the chills/sweats in the middle of the night are not fun. Luckily, the fascinating novel Consumer Behavior and Marketing Strategy is calling my name, as is the subsequent paper-writing. Let's hope today turns out crime-free!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
holy batman! you have piqued my interest! what on earth happened?
I will tell the whole story once I'm sure it's "case closed" and we don't have to testify. Geez! Testify?! WTF? I swear I'm innocent :)
I can't wait to hear the details. I assume neither you or Brad were hurt?!?
Post a Comment