Well, I've been hit with a whopper of a cold. I so rarely get sick since I got my tonsils out in 2002 (I know colds have nothing to do with tonsils, but I swear to God I used to get sick at least once a month until I popped those babies off) so it's a real bummer. I've been getting plenty of sleep, eating lots of healthy stuff and trying hard not to run myself ragged with everything I've got going on these days. And honestly, I've been doing a good job. Then, Brad came home from a business trip with a cold that he thought was allergies at first. :o/ No matter how well you take care of yourself, it's hard to avoid getting sick when you swap saliva (hey, he was gone for 3 days!) with someone during the most contagious time of an illness.
Boo. I guess I'm just glad I'm sick during the weekend so I can be a bum and rest. I'm debating whether to go to the gym today, since my symptoms are mostly above the neck. I think it'll be OK, as long as I can keep the green boogs off the stairmaster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Join the club. The temperature here dropped to the 50s, and I've been sick since Wednesday.
You should try those Zicam nose swabs. I hear they really help you get better quicker. Sorry you're so under the weather :(
Post a Comment