Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy 30th!

Happy 30th birthday to Brad! The party I "planned" was a huge success. The planning process involved two things: a) baking a cake and getting special permission to bring it into a bar and b) coming up with a "dress like Brad" theme. Actually, someone else came up with that idea, so I can't even take the credit for that. As you'll see in the photos, I did dress like Brad for part of the night, but I could only wear an XL hoodie for so long before I got sick of the sleeves dipping into my drink.

I wish I had time to post more pics, but I'm due at the airport in an hour and that whole showering thing needs to happen first. So please take a moment to stop by Brad's blog and welcome him to his third decade! And pour him a tall glass of water while you're at it.


The "30" hand signal...honestly, I'm amazed that HE was the one who got it right.


Serving cake.


Look, I'm a pastry chef! I'll explain about the pants another time.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Happy b-day to Brad! Looks like it was a good time.

MNFirefly said...

Happy Birthday to Brad. Looks like a great time.

Amy W. said...

Love the theme! Wish we could have been there.

E-Speed said...

now I am wondering about the pants. Glad your man had such a nice 30th!

Jen said...

You are quite creative, Alison. I love the pictures.