Saturday, April 12, 2008

New running shoes!

No, I'm not using them for "running," but I did get them at a "running store."

I figured it was time for new kicks after almost a year of the old Brevards. I hadn't put anywhere close to the recommended 500 miles on them, but they looked and felt like it. And PT may not be a 5-mile hill workout, but I am up on my feet moving around and I know it's important to be wearing good shoes.

I was a little embarrassed to go back into T&H after being away for so long, but luckily there was a new guy working the shoe section, so I didn't get razzed by anyone for my extended absence.

They're Brooks Adrenaline -- a discontinued model, so I got them for $53! They retail for $110.

6 comments:

Colleen said...

These are my running shoes and I love, love, love them!!

Kate said...

Mine too!

The (IRON) Clyde said...

You'll love those...I "only" have about 4 pairs of that particular model....

MNFirefly said...

Nice new kicks!

Amy W. said...

I miss T&H and Running Fit...I have not found a "real" running store out here and my feet/ankles are too screwed up for me to trust the high school kids at Dick's Sporting Goods...I finally just took my old shoe in to the store and attempted to match it. It seems to be working OK so far...

Jess said...

Those are my shoe! I'm currently trying to stock up since they got discontinued. They're what I've been running in for years.