Sunday, February 3, 2008

One more for the weekend



So I finished (and gave away) my scarf...now I'm onto my next big project, a hat! This was made with the remainder of the yarn I bought for my lesson -- it's made with alpaca wool, and mega-soft (not to mention mega-expensive), so it's not only nice to knit with but also very nice to wear. I just ran out, so I'm going to have to pick up another skein tomorrow. I think it's about 2/3 of the way done, unless I decide to give it to Brad, in which case I have a ways to go. ;) (He has a big head.)

The exciting thing about this hat is it's the first time I tried to mix two different stitch patterns (note the ribbing at the bottom). Not bad, eh?

2 comments:

diana said...

Very nice! I don't think I have the patience for knitting! Where is the Ohio University Alumni shirt? :-)

MNFirefly said...

Nice job, Alison!