Saturday, February 2, 2008

Crafts

I realized I haven't done a knitting update in awhile, so here's the scarf I'm making for my friend Jessica's birthday. (Which, OK, was like three days ago. But give me a break, it's been a very busy month!)

This one is taking a long time because I'm using smaller yarn and needles. Jess has a pretty funky style, so when I'm done, I'm going to sew random buttons all over it. Because it will look cool. And hide the dropped stitches. :)

And, yeah, I realize that I wear the same Ohio University Alumni shirt in all my knitting pictures. I think I'm going to turn that into my "gimmick."



2 comments:

Jess said...

I'm not sure wearing the same shirt over and over is a "gimmick" :) Looks like you're off to a geat start with that scarf!

Iron Jayhawk said...

I really wish I knew how to knit!! I definitely think the swearshirt should be your 'thang.' :)