Apparently, vidocin is not my "thing." I should have suspected I wouldn't tolerate it well, since two members of my immediate family have had bad reactions to it. Instead of feeling blissfully relaxed, I've spent most of the evening praying for the room to stop spinning and my stomach to stop feeling like I just got off the Millenium Force. And it doesn't do much for my pain.
On a happier note, my friend Katie stopped over and brought me a thoughtful gift for the lazy and bored...
slang flashcards. I made my "no baked goods while couch-bound" rule clear (I had about four people offer to bring me cookies or brownies...um, yeah, that's JUST what I need!), so this was the perfect, calorie-free get-well gift.
3 comments:
Glad to hear you made it home and are beginning what's sure to be a swift recovery :)
PS I can't handle vicodin either. No fair, I tell ya, no fair!
I was thinking about you yesterday, thinking that it was probably "the day." glad to see that everything came off without a hitch... with the exception of the whole vicodin not working thing. :)
It is amazing how vicodin affects people differently. I hope you feel better soon and find another way to deal with the pain.
Post a Comment