Brad and I (well, I, on his behalf - he's asleep on the couch) wish all of you a very happy, safe, healthy new year. One that turns out to be absolutely nothing like 2007.
Monday, December 31, 2007
Snowy new year
There's nothing quite like walking into a bar in light drizzle at 10:45 p.m. and walking out LESS THAN THREE HOURS LATER to six inches of snow! It was quite the "alternate universe" moment. (Yeah, no coat, and no, my mother doesn't know.)

Brad and I (well, I, on his behalf - he's asleep on the couch) wish all of you a very happy, safe, healthy new year. One that turns out to be absolutely nothing like 2007.
Brad and I (well, I, on his behalf - he's asleep on the couch) wish all of you a very happy, safe, healthy new year. One that turns out to be absolutely nothing like 2007.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're so tiny it looks like you'll get blown away. Nice picture!
Post a Comment