Friday, December 14, 2007

Another wedding!

Congrats to my brother and his girlfriend Meg on their engagement (after 6 years together)! Michael popped the question in D.C. this evening, where they both moved a little over a year ago. No details on the wedding yet, but it's looking to be sometime next spring after Meg finishes grad school.

Oh, and the man who never forgets anything? Forgot his camera. So all of us losers back in Michigan are DYING without pictures of the ring, the happily engaged couple, etc.

I still find it hard to believe that an attractive girl is actually going to marry my smelly, annoying little brother. All I can say is, I can't WAIT until I get to give the champagne toast -- there are a few things he's never going to live down. :)

3 comments:

Kate said...

What a cute couple- they look so happy!

Congrtulations to your brother!

MNFirefly said...

Congrads to your brother!

Jen said...

Congratulations for your family! Mazel tov!