Today, I only have two things to say.
The first is to profess my love for Chipotle. If you don't have a Chipotle in your area...well, you need to move to a new area. If you've never eaten a Chipotle burrito, you may wonder, "why would I pay $6 for a soft tortilla, some meat, some rice, a few beans and a long line with awful service?" But believe me, once you have your first bite, you'll understand why this little joint is becoming so wildly successful.
The second is to profess my hate -- well, hate's a strong word. Let's go with diskile -- for Windows Vista. My brand-new computer has crashed more times than Lindsay Lohan, and it's definitely not the hardware that's the problem. When I bought this laptop in October, I kept telling myself I was going delete the entire OS and install XP, but the reality is I was just saying it to make myself sound smart, because I have no idea how to do that. However, although I'm not impressed with Vista itself, I do have to commend the people who came up with the verbiage for its error messages. "Windows is trying to find a solution to the problem" was the last one I got. Awww....
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
A Chipotle just opened in my neighborhood, and I've always wanted to try it. Can I get something without bread or rice?
Chipotle rules, it's like the best thing on earth. Btw, I just sent a follow-up e-mail about your Vista thing.
Jen - You can get a burrito "bol," which is basically all the ingredients from a burrito in a salad bowl without a wrapper. I actually ask for my burritos with no rice myself, because I hate rice (thanks to the great stomach virus of 2001...enough said).Let me know what you think!
Yes, Chiptole is a gift from heaven -- just take my advice and never, ever look up the nutritional info on a burrito. You don't want to know the calories, fat and sodium in one of those babies. It's best to live in ignorant bliss.
I have a love-hate relationship with Chipolte. It's okay once in awhile, but not all of the time. As for Window Vista, no comment from this peanut gallery.
Post a Comment