

The Baby Bjorn. OK, I know it's the cheesiest-looking thing ever, but what can I say? It works! (Liam is a quarter Swedish, so it makes sense, right?) At just over 8 pounds, he is finally big enough for it, and I can already tell it will be a lifesaver. This morning I was able to do dishes, fold laundry and even vacuum while he slept away against my chest. Oddly enough, he loves the sound of the vacuum -- puts him right to sleep! I have a feeling we will have some pretty clean floors around here.
Dr. Brown's bottles. With their venting system, these are the only bottles he can drink from and not choke/spit up. They're expensive, but worth it.
NUK pacifiers. The only pacis that will stay in his mouth for more than 3 minutes!
Sounds and Lights Baby Monitor. It's nothing fancy, but it works great. I think having a monitor on all night long would drive me crazy, but we use this for naps so I can get things done around the house.
Pampers Swaddlers Diapers. Let's just say not all diapers are created equal, as evidenced by Liam's "diaper blowouts," as Brad calls them, when we tried switching to the cheaper brand. Leaky diapers = bad news for everyone involved. As a bonus, these diapers have an indicator on the front that lets you know if it's time for a diaper change.

1 comment:
Hmm, I don't score so well on these five items. But I read somewhere that inside the womb is about as loud to the baby as a vacuum cleaner because of all the gurgling, swishing and body sounds from the mom.
Post a Comment