Friends, I am overwhelmed. Seriously. I cannot BELIEVE how generous the people in our life are. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it (well, OK, almost everything brings tears to my eyes these days).
On Tuesday, my colleagues at work hosted a shower for Brad and me. Yesterday, my friend Katie and her mother threw an amazing garden-party themed shower for us. And if all that weren't enough, today I got a phone call informing me that about 20 of my in-laws' friends are throwing an out-of-town shower for us (they all got together to wrap our gifts and are sending them down to us next week).
Yes, we got a lot of loot, but that isn't even the point. We are so blessed to have such amazing people in our lives -- our son isn't even born yet and he's already the most loved little boy ever. Wow.
(Pictures to come soon...)
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's so nice that you have so many people to help you out!
Post a Comment