Oops. Apparently, I can't count. 17 weeks is actually THIS week, and last week's picture was taken at 16 weeks. The problem is that I've been operating from 3 different due dates, but my OB's office has now "officially" put me at August 7. So today I am 17 weeks, two days. Maybe it's just me but I can definitely tell a difference between this week and last. I can no longer hide the fact that I'm pregnant from people who know me. It's still not obvious enough where people will come right out and ask, but they give me "the look," I nod knowingly, and they say "I KNEW IT!!!"
Today is also the one-year anniversary of my knee surgery. I actually have a lot to say on the topic, but a very busy day ahead, so I'll probably blog about it tomorrow. Cheers!
1 comment:
Lookin' good, preggo.
Post a Comment