Today the weather was absolutely glorious (50 and sunny), so Brad and I decided to walk our errands. We probably did about 90 minutes of walking total, and although we spent the entire time trudging through slushy melting snow, it was so nice to be outside that we didn't worry about ruining our pants.
As I've said before, winter doesn't usually bother me. This year, though, it's been different. I'm not sure if it's because it's been abnormally cold or because I'm pregnant, but I could not be more excited about spring. Thanks to dumb winter, I've fallen off the wagon with my workouts lately. Part of it is the exhaustion, the idea of being inside a sweaty, smelly gym with public locker rooms is just about the most unappealing idea ever to someone with a heightened sense of "ickiness" and I can only handle it a few times a week. I'm just trying to wait it out; I'm sure that fresh air will be a cure for all of my ills!
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment