Saturday, December 6, 2008

Check out the cuteness!

I was never really much of a "slipper person" until this year when we put hardwood floors in our bedroom. So today I set out on a mission to find slippers to keep my poor little footsies warm, and I discovered what can only be defined as the cutest slippers known to man. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

I am obsessed with my new slippers. I know this sounds silly, but I sort of want to wear them to a Christmas party I'm going to tonight. It's at one of my best friend's houses and I'm not trying to impress anyone there. Plus, they could kind of pass for very colorful Uggs. Am I right?

Hmm....

2 comments:

Jen said...

Did you end up wearing them to the party?
I am in love with them, and I don't even have hardwood floors.

Anonymous said...

Ha, are those from Old Navy? I got the pink stripe-y ones and I seriously want to marry them and have like a million babies together...they are so cozy.