Have you ever had that feeling that you really have your sh** together?
After a couple of 10-hour days, I'm caught up at work. My Thursday homework assignment is done. The house is clean, the laundry's in the dryer, the cats are fed, I did my workout and my stretches, and I even packed my lunch for tomorrow.
What the hell is about to go wrong?
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Having a lot to do always tends to make me have my shit together. (With the exception of right now, I guess, when pretty much everything in my life is chaos, but whatever.) I am amazed at the amount of stuff I used to get done in a day when I was in grad school, but it was simply because it forced me to sit down, plan out my day, and get everything done on a timeline.
Isn't it a great feeling?
Post a Comment