Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Yawn

I've been such a bad blogger lately. I have all these epic adventures to write about, and I don't have the energy to begin. Traveling is exhausting, even when you don't leave your own state.

I'm so happy to be staying in town this weekend. It will be so nice to spend a full week eating home-cooked (er...microwaved) food, not worrying about my cats (who have been under the fine care of their grandparents -- but you know how it is), and sleeping normal hours.

So instead of writing, I'll leave you with two of my favorite pics from North Manitou Island, where I did not get eaten by a moose.

PS -- those are not my undies peeking through. It's my orange bathing suit. (Thanks Swimoutlet.com.)


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Okay, now I am getting worried. Was there a possibility of getting eaten by a moose? lmao