Today I went for a 7-mile ride on my mountain bike (longest yet!). I'm definitely not ready for the trails yet, but I tackled a couple of big hills on the bike path with minimal pain. I'm also proud to say that I still have the ability to change a flat tire in the middle of a ride after not doing it for a year -- although it took me almost 30 minutes and I ended up turning yet another t-shirt into a grease rag.
Thanks for your suggestions on what to eat. I took a step in the right direction and swapped out my regular breakfast cereal for Kashi GoLean Crunch a few days ago, and it's awesome -- just the kind of change I was craving. And I packed a PB&J on rye bread Friday instead of my normal frozen panini, which was convenient AND delicious (although it did get a little smooshed in my bike bag).
Hope everyone's enjoying the long weekend.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I eat that Kashi kind too. It's yummy.
Nice change.
Post a Comment