121 degrees of mobility today, up from 105 last week. And I did three whole minutes on the stationary bike, although my knee won't quite bend enough yet for a good pedal stroke.
But even though I had some big improvements this week, all of this is so frustratingly slow -- and I'm still not anywhere close to where I thought I'd be at this point. My body feels like it's turned to complete mush. It's pretty amazing that five years' worth of muscle can go away in five weeks of a sedentary lifestyle.
That's it - no more ranting. It's time to suck it up and do something about it! Tomorrow morning I'm heading to the gym to do some ab work and arm weights for the first time since my surgery. It won't be much (literally...I'm thinking 3-pound curls), but at least it's something.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey, three pound curls is more than I do. I still can't seem to get over my hatred of weight lifting, even though I really need to suck it up and start doing it.
Post a Comment