Friday, December 21, 2007

Adios

After work today, Brad and I are headed off to Negaunee, where we'll spend the next six days with a dial-up internet connection. Which means you won't be hearing from us -- not that you hear from him regularly, but if you were going to, this wouldn't be the week.

On that note, it's been a very busy week for me, both at work and trying to get ready for our trip (I am officially in finished-with-the-damn-mall mode!) so I want to apologize for not reading and commenting. I'm sure your lives are all very fascinating, and we'll all catch up upon return.

One more thing of note: I'm going to Vegas for my birthday! Well, that and my friend Chantel's bachelorette party. Gotta love sharing a birthday weekend with one Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. (thanks, buddy). I'll also be spending some time in Denver and Salt Lake City - who knew it was so freaking impossible to get a direct flight to LV that's not at 2 a.m.? I've never been to Vegas before and have always been curious, so this trip will be the most awesome birthday present ever.

3 comments:

Jen said...

VEGAS! Any questions, ask me. :)

Jess said...

Have fun on your trip and enjoy your holiday!

MNFirefly said...

Have a great trip. Enjoy yourselves.

Heading to Vegas in October for Josh's 40th. Can not wait!