Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Whoops.

Okay, apparently Romeo and Juliet was originally a Dire Straits song that was covered by the Indigo Girls, which was in turn covered by the Killers. Whoops. Since my husband is the walking Encyclopedia Britannia of rock music, not knowing the original artist of a cover song is like blasphemy in our home! At least it wasn't as bad as the time I said, "wow...the beginning of this awesome Sean Kingston song sounds so damn familiar..."

Speaking of our home, Brad and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with both of our sets of parents (hosted by my family). Lots of food was eaten, many bottles of wine were consumed, and my dad opted not to read the three-page Thanksgiving poem he'd printed out from the internet (??). And that, my friends, is something I'm very thankful for.

Oh, and if you've ever wondered what a true tryptophan coma looks like:

2 comments:

Jess said...

I experienced something similiar to that on T-day as well.

Stephanie said...

The IG version is far superior, so that's what counts anyway :) dire straights schmire wraights.