Sunday, August 3, 2008

Quick update

Yeah, I know. Delinquent blogger. Lots of fun stuff to talk about, but no time. So instead I will leave you with a picture of my feet. My mom and I got mani/pedis yesterday to celebrate her birthday -- my treat. It was SO indulgent (the only other time I've ever done this was the day before my wedding!), but completely worth every penny. The little flowers were painted on with tiny dots of nail polish. Aren't they pretty?



Sadly, two awesome hours of mountain biking yesterday afternoon with KT and her brother led to a tiny nick in one of the big toes. It's only noticeable to me, but it's still annoying.

School starts in THREE WEEKS! I need to buy my books ASAP. Wow...am I 19 years old again, or what?

2 comments:

Jen said...

So cute. I think you've inspired me to get nail decals at Sally's Beauty Supply. Hello, 1980!

MNFirefly said...

Your toes look sooooo cute!