We started out at our friend Jason's birthday party, where we had the honors of being the first guests of the evening (when I'm an old lady, I'm seriously going to show up to dinner parties at noon) and got to watch his awesome 16-month-old daughter being prepared for bed (wow, I have a lot to learn before having children). We got to briefly see Stephanie and Tracy before we headed out.
We then moved downtown to meet up with Katie, who goes "way back" with my brother. It's graduation weekend in Ann Arbor, so much insanity ensued. However, I'm proud to say that we magically found a parking space right in front of the restaurant. (!!!!)
The photo above is actually a four-person self-portrait, and it was successfully taken on the first try. That's talent, people.
This last picture is one of my favorites ever of me and Brad. We were in the process of discussing whether someone we met a few months ago is a pimp. The conversation was much funnier than it sounds. I will not, however, be using it as my professional headshot.

6 comments:
Looks like a good time. You and your brother really look alike!
Did Brad tell you that he and Fred are going to invent a pie launcher? Maybe we should keep them away from each other for a while. :)
fun fun fun!
& yes, I have to agree that last picture of you and Brad is too much for words;)
Sounds like a great time!
IS the person you met a few months earlier a pimp? What was the consensus?
I say he's a pimp, Brad says he's a creative party promoter. We may never reach an agreement on that one!
Post a Comment