I'm not going to write a post about my knee today, because I'm holding out until I can write a positive post about my knee. Let's just say it's been a really rough week and when I feel like being a drama queen, I start crying about how I'll never be able to walk again. I realize that people recover at different rates and I know I'm being stupid, but I realy did think I'd be of the crutches by now.
On another note, I have spontaneously lost 4 pounds in two and a half weeks. I know, right? But before I get too excited about being at my lowest weight since college, I have to remember that some of it is probably muscle loss. (I can't do the pants test until the swelling goes down in my knee -- I've been living in sweats and fat pants since the surgery.) I swear, though, I'm the only person in the universe who gets consistently skinnier while leading a consistently more sedintary lifestyle, as evidenced by the past year. I'm not complaining, I guess - it's just weird.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment