Sunday, February 10, 2008

Weekend

While I was documenting my "real hat" before giving it away, we took lots of pictures with the i-mac. Here's a family portrait, minus one cat.



This weekend has been an interesting one so far. We celebrated milestone birthdays for two VIPs: our friend, who turned 30 last week, and Brad's dad, who's turning 60 on Monday. We had two nice dinners out, followed by two relaxing nights in. Last night, we finally watched The Departed, which we've had a copy of for about a year. (Wait, was it officially out on DVD a year ago? If not, then we've had a copy of it for exactly how long it's been out on DVD. Yeah, that's it.) It was awesome. Until the last 20 minutes, when I fell asleep. I have no idea how it ends.

On another note, the countdown begins to my knee surgery. It's two weeks from Thursday, and I have my pre-op appointment Wednesday morning. Now that it's finally here, I'm actually starting to get nervous.

No comments: