I can't really vouch for the accuracy of this quiz -- I mean, it was 13 questions and took me three minutes. But still, the results are interesting. When it comes to politics, I generally classify myself as "moderate" (which would devastate my college self. From the ages of 17-21, I was pretty much a commie). So when I take a quiz like this, I expect to fall somewhere in the middle.
Not that it matters, since the Michigan Democratic primary will be irrelevant anyway. But I think I need to do more research before next week.
Oh, and poor Ron Paul. :)
97% Hillary Clinton
96% Barack Obama
94% John Edwards
90% Chris Dodd
82% Joe Biden
82% Bill Richardson
67% Mike Gravel
66% Dennis Kucinich
52% Rudy Giuliani
41% John McCain
36% Tom Tancredo
34% Mitt Romney
34% Mike Huckabee
19% Fred Thompson
10% Ron Paul
2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It's an interesting quiz, but the questions are BS. Even though I am not personally political at all, my friends and I have talked about the upcoming election at length. The issues those questions bring up are garden variety "hot button" issues that mask greater nuances of the said candidates overall platform.
Therefore...Ron Paul for America! Or... at least my friends are voting for him. I admire him so far, but I'm not sure yet. I still need to do my own research.
I got matched most closely to Kucinich. I think I'll have to choose an alternate.
Post a Comment