Dear Alison:
Thank you for contacting Walgreens Consumer Relations Department. We appreciate you taking the time to complete our on-line Customer Comment Form. Your comments and suggestions are very important to us. This is an automated response. We will contact you as quickly as possible concerning your specific comments. We sincerely appreciate your patience and cooperation.
Oh yes, you read correctly. I WROTE A COMPLAINT LETTER.
I have never done such a silly thing in my life. I think about it often, but I lose my nerve in those precious moments before I can get out the words "can I talk to your manager?"
But after I came home in tears after an awful experience at the Walgreens Pharmacy -- where I've filled my prescriptions for the past three years -- Brad suggested that I write a letter to corporate if I didn't have the nerve to speak to the store manager. "Hey, you might get some free stuff out of it," he said.
The truth is, though, I could care less about free stuff. After what happened yesterday (I won't get into the story -- it's too long and complicated to tell when I'm angry), I'm about to march into CVS and transfer my prescriptions over before you can say "Allegra." CVS has the good gum, anyway.
That said, I'll give them a week to respond to my complaint. Who knows -- maybe they'll convince me to stick it out.
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good for you on getting your complaint. I hope you get it resolved quickly.
Post a Comment